About our B & B
A Vermont farm vacation
Our farmhouse dates back to 1892 and offers comfortable, smoke-free, country accommodations with a family atmosphere. The newly renovated kitchen and patio are ideal for breakfast, which features Pauline's cooking made to order.
Behind the house is the dairy barn, with little calves, cats, along with the milking cows. Our Sugarhouse is just a few yards up the hill.
During the springtime you can watch us boiling sweet-smelling maple syrup!
Our farm is enrolled in the "Dairy of Distinction" program with the Vermont Department of Agriculture, Foods, and Markets. Experience farm life the way we live it!
- Maple syrup made on the premises prominently featured in the breakfast offerings.
- Close proximity to Jay Peak Ski Area, a four season destination.
Golfing, hiking, fishing, biking, canoeing, hunting available locally.
- Massage available upon reservation and availability $65.00
- VAST trail on our property.
- Good local eateries.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Two hours from Montreal, Quebec
- One and a half hours from Burlington, VT