B & B
A Vermont farm vacation
Our farmhouse dates back to 1892 and offers comfortable, smoke-free, country accommodations with a family atmosphere. Our family kitchen and patio (depending on the weather) are ideal for breakfast, which features Pauline's cooking made to order. You will not go away hungry!
Behind the house is the dairy barn, with little calves, cats, along with the milking cows. Our Sugarhouse is just a few yards up the hill.
During the springtime you can watch us boiling sweet-smelling maple syrup!
Our farm is enrolled in the "Dairy of Distinction" program with the Vermont Department of Agriculture, Foods, and Markets. Experience farm life the way we live it!
- Maple syrup made on the premises prominently featured in the breakfast offerings.
- Close proximity to Jay Peak Resort, a four season destination.
Golfing, hiking, fishing, biking, canoeing, hunting available locally.
- VAST trail on our property.
- Good local eateries.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Two hours from Montreal, Quebec
- One and a half hours from Burlington, VT
- We speak French as well as English.
- $95.00 plus tax per room for 2 people. (Three rooms available)
- family room 195.00 plus tax for up to 4 people. Additional $25.00 for extra person in the room.(one room available)